We may be coming to an end this weekend, but that’s no reason to let your guard down and miss the precious Wordle winning streak you’ve built. In fact, if you’re worried that your impressive Wordle streak is about to expire, simply scroll down the page for a whole new set of spoiler-free tips for Wordle 334 on May 19th. Good luck, and remember to check back tomorrow for a new set of hints.
The word game that launched a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with discovering a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master the Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 334 on May 19…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Word 334 Hints and clues for May 19th…
1. Wordle 334 begins with the letter G.
2. Wordle 334 contains only one vowel.
3. Fail this and your streak will shatter.
“Infuriatingly humble analyst. Bacon maven. Proud food specialist. Certified reader. Avid writer. Zombie advocate. Incurable problem solver.”