Sharon Osbourne in lewd offensive speech against CBS and ‘never come back’ on The Talk

Sharon Osbourne revealed that she had no interest in leaving The Talk last year and said she would “never return to this show again.”

download the video

Video is not available

Sharon Osbourne announces new TV show after The Talk خروج exit

Sharon Osbourne Let her feelings for CBS be known loud and clear in a hateful outburst toward the network following her exit from The Talk last year.

The speaking host, 69, left the US talk show in March of last year after accusations of being racist on air – an allegation Ms. O has vehemently denied.

And now, nearly a year later, it’s clear that Sharon hasn’t forgiven the network for her treatment during the incident.

When asked by a TMZ Whether she will join the show again after everything that happened, she said no in no uncertain terms.

Sharon criticized: “I will never go back to this show again.”

Confirming the reason, she said, “Because CBS sucks up a lot of time***.”

The reporter went on to ask if Sharon thought it was fair to kick her out of the show, to which she made a more conservative response.







Sharon Osbourne made clear her feelings for CBS
(

picture:

CBS)

“Listen, I don’t care. I honestly don’t care. It’s not like I need it,” she added.

Fans of the star will be happy to know that she is not planning to retire just yet. When asked if she plans to put her feet up, she confirmed, “F*** no!”

After her feud on the air last year, CBS first confirmed x factor The judge’s departure in a statement further put the show in a short-term hiatus.

The network said at the time, “Sharon Osbourne has decided to leave The Talk.

“The events of the March 10 broadcast were disturbing to everyone involved, including the audience who was watching at home.

As part of our review, we concluded that Sharon’s behavior toward her hosts during the March 10 episode was not in line with our values ​​in a respectful workplace.

“We found no evidence that CBS executives orchestrated the discussion or surprised any of the hosts,” she added.

“At the same time, we acknowledge that the network and studio teams, as well as the show’s curators, are responsible for what happened during that broadcast.

“It was also clear that the co-hosts were not properly prepared by the staff for a complex and sensitive discussion related to race.”







Sharon left The Talk after a heated debate on air last March
(

picture:

CBS)

Earlier this month, Sharon hinted at her comeback and revealed a new project is in the pipeline, but she hasn’t given up on anything else.

take to TwitterThe Brixton-born star uploaded a video where she can be seen with her pet dog.

She told her fans, “I’m saying Happy New Year now because I didn’t do that before, because I didn’t want to use my old iPhone and talk to anyone, I didn’t feel like it.”

Sharon then announced that her comeback was planned and said, “I want to share that I have been signed to present a new TV show, which is starting very soon and I couldn’t be happier.”

Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at [email protected] or call us directly at 0207 29 33033.

Read more

Read more

See also  Spider-Man to go through and beyond The Spider-Verse in the sequel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.