Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- Wrestling Radio Observer Dave Meltzer told NCM Bank Throw the first punch In the Brawl behind the scenes With the elite that happened during Everyone is outside scrum media.
- Meltzer also claims that Ace Steel thought Kenny Omega was trying to cross his face during the fightso that’s why he is biting Kenny.
- There is fan speculation that CM Punk has continued his sermon In the media because he knew it was seriously injured It was going to be For a long time. Meltzer points out that this is not true; Punk planned to launch at Colt Cabana, Hangman Page and Young Bucks regardless of injury status.
- The Observer Wrestling Live Brian Alvarez mentioned that there is a “Rah Rah” Meeting With AEW’s roster before this week dynamitewith a stronger feeling of dressing room unit get out of it.
- according to fightingSeveral members of AEW’s roster said that the behind-the-scenes drama between Punk and The Elite was “Out of sight, out of mind” during dynamitewrestlers there focused on just getting a good show.
- At Fightful, AEW and Bobby Fish had a mutual interest in signing a new contract, but that was did not happen due to financial disputes. It appears that Fish and AEW have remained in good shape despite the expiration of his contract.
- WWE Promotion Shawn Michaels to “Senior Vice President of Creative Talent Development,” according to CBS Sports.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”