Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of the rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors of the day:
- Vince McMahon called in some changes to raw scenario again this week, at least according to Choose a fight. Nothing was cut, but some of Vince’s changes have been described as “drastic.” The opening segment is specifically mentioned as having been altered by McMahon.
- while BWE He also tweeted about raw Being a “long day” with “a lot of plans changing”, they claimed the changes came from Triple H.
- C m Bank collision The promotion last Saturday was “100% off the cuff,” says A.J PW Insider Elite a report. While Punk had a few lines in mind beforehand, his material was not pre-written and approved.
- In AEW, Fightful Select says some of their sources thought it was hypocritical of Punk to call everyone else soft but overall everyone felt Punk had just got what he needed. The Young Bucks in particular were said to take blows on them in a light manner and reassure people that everything was fine.
- Fightful also noted that The Elite is pre-recorded material for this week dynamite and “There’s a good chance they’re not in the arena.” This means that CM Punk can appear on the show at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago.
- The “belief” among PW Insider’s AEW sources in Chicago this past weekend was that Kenny Omega vs. Will Ospreay would be the main event. forbidden door Sunday.
- Amanda Huber is an AEW Producer, per PW from the inside. Michael Mansouri, the former WWE production manager brought on by Tony Khan last year, is said to have recruited her from his community outreach team.
If you’ve heard any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back here To track the validity of the rumors.
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”