Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being spread by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, but rather is being circulated throughout the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
- Dave Meltzer said Wrestling Monitor Radio That Roman Reigns vs. The Rock “is still happening” this year is unknown when or where.
- Combat choice WWE says “reach out to outside companies about potential Royal Rumble surprises.” TNA is the one who worked with them to make Jordynne Grace's debut, and they seem to have been very cooperative.
- Post-wrestling Brings word that Brock Lesnar was going to work with Dominik Mysterio Judicial Department Before he was removed due to the lawsuit filed against Vince McMahon in which he was named.
- the Daily update in F4Wonline.com It also indicates that Lesnar was willing to work with Gunther Wrestlemania 40 “There have been a number of changes made to 'Mania in the past few days.”
- Brian Alvarez stated on WOR that he was told that Jade Cargill “has trouble remembering a lot of things” regarding her in-ring work. He believes she needs to get out on the road and start working with veterans to gain her experience sooner rather than later.
- the Wrestling Newsletter Notes They were told that the business idea now was to keep them smack down On Friday nights when he moves to the USA. However, this is not closed.
- Sticking with WON, they say Alberto El Patron and “another controversial wrestler looking to rehabilitate their careers” will come to AAA in 2024 and there will be a “zero-tolerance agreement with both.” Alberto is scheduled to continue throughout the year, provided there are no problems.
- for every fightingSamantha Irvine fully worked Royal Rumble Show because Mike Rome lost his voice.
If you've heard any interesting rumors you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please treat them as such. And check out our weekly Rumor Look Back here To track how many times rumors turn out to be true.
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”