Aether Studios has released a new trailer for the platform fighting game 2 competitorspreviously Ether competitors 2reveal Dungeons of the Aether The protagonist of Fleet as a playable character.
In addition, the game Steam page Available now, ensuring that PC will be among the “as many platforms as possible” for which it will be available.
Below is an overview of the game, via file Steam page:
The Aether Realm is a realm where warring civilizations summon the power of fire, water, air and earth. And 2 competitors It is a continuation of the primary focus of the franchise – platform fighting! Ether competitors Known for its competitive depth, accessible gameplay, and 2 competitors It pushes both the franchise and the platform fighter genre forward.
2 competitors No corners are cut when it comes to gameplay! The game now features Shields, Edges, Grips, and Throws as new additions to the series. We also feature three new special moves. Pummel Special can be used by pressing the Special button when you have an opponent holding it. The Ledge Special can be used while you are hanging on the ledge and the Getup Special can be used while you are dealing a killing blow. Each of these specials has unique uses and expands our character’s moveset.
- Zetterborn – Zetterburn returns to 2 competitors As the face of the franchise and a great introductory character. The son of the ruling family of the Firelands, Zetterburn is an experienced and experienced warrior. In battle, Zetterburn uses no weapons except for his sharp claws and the ability to control flames.
- “burn damage” – Zetterburn’s special attacks can set opponents on fire, dealing additional damage to them over time.
- “Wildfire” – The flames of Zetterburn’s Down Special and Getup Special Place take to the stage. These flames remain for a period of time, burning any opponents they come into contact with.
- “Fire Amp” – When the opponent is burning, Zetterburn’s powerful attacks can absorb the flames and launch the burning enemy twice the distance, delivering an effective killing blow.
- Rano – Your favorite punching pacifist is back 2 competitors! Rano was known as a feared martial artist who was trained by wise monks. But now he prefers to protect his swampy homeland in peace. When he has no other choice, you can see glimpses of his quick and deliberate strikes.
- “poison piles” Ranno’s specials, powerful attacks, and Jab Combo apply up to four poison packs to his opponents. These stacks deal damage to opponents when they attack and can be removed by hitting Ranno.
- “The Toxic Trap” – The Ranno Forward Special, Down Special, Ledge Special, and Getup Special can trap opponents in poisonous bubbles that make it easier for Ranno to combine. The length of time in the trap depends on the number of poison piles on the opponent.
- “spin poison” – Rano’s recovery on stage has three options. He starts it with a quick poisoned stab and knocks out opponents. After lunging he can quickly drop Poison to the platform with another quick swipe. Or he can use Posion Spin to fire a bunch of Posion arrows in many directions.
- Rastor – The high-flying Wrastor returns for 2 competitors. The youngest cadet in the history of the Air Academy, Rastor has never been bound by anyone’s rules but his own. Currently the Ace Air Armada, the Wrastor is working to wreak havoc among the Armada’s enemies and generals alike.
- “winged flight” Wrastor can jump 4 times, which makes him incredible at controlling the air and recovering from the hardest falls even when things are looking bleak.
- “wind stream” Wrastor can create a wind stream with his special forehand, allowing him to move faster within it and chase his targets more effectively.
- “air ace” Wrastor performs his powerful charged attacks in the air instead of on the ground.
- garage – Kragg’s back 2 competitors He is still the main defender of the huge ethereal jungle. Willful and loyal, he is one of the notorious wall runners who patrol the rock wall. Unlike other wall runners, Kragg has the legendary ability to control the Earth at his will.
- “Rock Hurl” – Kragg can pull a stone from the ground and throw it at opponents. After he lets go of his hands, the rock becomes a solid piece of the stage that can be broken off by Garage or other players.
- “defense ball” – Kragg can roll into a ball and roll towards enemies. Although it can be damaged while in ball form, it cannot be expelled far.
- “Earth Pillar” – Kragg can summon a pillar from the ground to his feet no matter where he is. If Krag was about to fall to his death, this move could quickly change his position.
- fast – Fleet makes her competition debut in 2 competitors! This hero from Dungeons of Aether is the self-proclaimed protector of the city of Jewelsville, though she was seen more as a bumbling threat than a hero.
- “Jewel of the Wind” – Fleet consumes stamina with her special neutralizer to power her bow. Her next arrow fired by any means would trap her opponent in a tornado that would explode after a few seconds!
- “Windbreaker” – Fleet’s Forward Special creates a wind stream, which is later followed by a tornado. This allows it to create extended compression and combo opportunities.
- “choose pocket” – When the fleet is out of stamina, she can restore it by eating food from the battlefield. She can knock out some of her opponent with her Pummel Special or throw food with her Getup Special.
Watch the trailer below.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”