In North America, THQ Nordic will release a physical version for PlayStation 4 and Switch exclusively via GameStop.
Here’s an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
The volcanic island of Varanga is being terrorized by monstrous creatures. Wield the sword, staff and more than 20 spells to defend the land and shape its ultimate destiny, no loading screens for a seamless open world RPG venture.
A cult RPG that follows the early game design trend Gothic Games will finally run smoothly and at their full quality on console platforms, while the old PC version will get a gamepad support update.
Immerse yourself in the world of grit and atmosphere got upWhere every action has a consequence. Master the sword, learn the art of staff fighting, or become a powerful wizard and make your way through a land filled with mysterious earthquakes, fearsome monsters, and unimaginable treasures.
Explore the mysterious volcanic island of Varanga and the intense tremors that are ominous to its inhabitants. As ancient temples rise from the ground, they bring with them strange creatures that terrorize the area – are you brave enough to face the dangers? Find yourself caught in the midst of rebellion, tyranny, and mystical rituals. It is up to you to decide in which direction the pendulum of fate will swing.
- Port of the cult RPG with full gamepad controls and a reworked user interface.
- open world Action RPG where each a job has consequences.
- Divided into four chapters, allowing you to decide which side to join.
- Over 20 different spells to choose from, both scrolls and runes.
- Completely seamless global streaming support – no loading screens.
- With each level, your character will learn and improve their skills.
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover.
- Over 60 hours of immersive open world gameplay.
Watch the port announcement announcement below. View a new set of screenshots in the Gallery.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”