Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s documentary, “Harry & Meghan,” has viewers talking. And, according to a government expert, it’s not in a good way.
Neil Sean was a guest on “The Story with Martha Macallum” on Friday and said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix show felt like “fluff and nonsense” to the UK public, “especially within the palace walls”.
McCallum shared a clip of Harry in the series telling his brother, Prince William screamed When Harry decided to step back from royal duties in 2020 and move to California with Meghan Markle.
“It just looks fluff and nonsense here, especially within the palace walls,” Sean said. “The big problem, Martha, is this: the continuation of the tissue of lies, of course, Megan [Markle] And Harry provided information about the staff working within the palace. That’s the big problem.”
Sean notes the moment Harry flashes his phone screen, blaming an aggressive text from William.
“Actually, I don’t remember any specific text from William to Harry,” Sean said. “So what was in it? Why wasn’t it shown on camera? The question a lot of people here are asking is if it’s true.”
The royal family, including King Charles III and Prince William and Kate Middleton, have not commented publicly on the documentary. Conducting business as usual.
On Thursday, the Princess of Wales performed her second annual “Royal Carols: Together on Christmas” event.
Middleton and Prince William’s children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, as well as King Charles III and Camilla, the Queen Consort, attended the event.
Earlier in the day, Netflix released the second installment of the “Harry & Meghan” documentary, which focuses on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s exit from royal life, which was created by the press “Mexit”.
In 2020, the couple announced they were stepping down as senior members British royal family.
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”