Jay Leno reveals burns from a fire he got out of the hospital

Jay Leno He was released from the hospital Monday after spending 10 days at the Grossman Burn Center after receiving multiple surgeries for third-degree burns to his face and hands from a fire in his Burbank garage.

Doctor Peter Grossman told Fox News Digital, “I’m pleased with Jay’s progress, and I’m optimistic he’ll make a full recovery.”

Previous Late night talk show host He suffered “significant burns to his face and hands” as well as scars to his chest when flames erupted while he was working under one of his cars on Saturday, November 12.

Jay Leno’s doctor provides an update after he suffered serious burns in a gasoline fire

Jay Leno reveals burns he suffered from a garage fire 10 days ago while leaving the Grossman-Bern Center in West Hills.
(Grossman Center Bern)

“Jay would like to let everyone know how grateful he is for the care he has received, and he is very grateful for all the well wishes,” the Grossman-Byrne Center released in a statement.

“He is looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with his family and friends and wishes everyone a great holiday.”

Jay Leno ‘gassed’ when steam car ignites in Burbank garage, fire officials respond to emergency

Burbank Fire Department Battalion Chief Dave Burke released a report on the incident to Fox News Digital which revealed that officials responded to an “emergency medical call” on Saturday, November 12 at 12:28 p.m.

Leno said in a statement to Fox News Digital shortly after the accident, “I was seriously burned from a gasoline fire. I’m fine. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

See also  KRS-One sues Kanye for biting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.