• Saquon Barkley He has a game to forget: The Giants running back didn’t get as many touches as usual. He didn’t play as much either.
• Jaylen Warren Reach a new career level: Warren played twice as many offensive snaps as he did Najee Harris.
• Looking to 2024: Some teams have already started making changes to position groups which could undergo further changes next season.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
BFF Fantasy football The feed focuses on player usage and statistics, breaking down all the vital information you need to achieve fantasy success in 2023. Here, we only touch on players relevant to fantasy football leagues.
These are my top 10 reactions to the games from Sunday’s slate. For more in-depth details, check out my full portfolio Sunday recap.
Jaylen Warren Leading the Steelers backfield: Najee Harris He received more playing time than Warren in recent weeks, but that trend reversed in Week 15.
- Warren tallied 230 yards and two touchdowns across 24 carries from Week 10 to Week 11. After Matt Canada was fired, he seemed destined for a bigger role. Instead, he was clearly behind Harris in Weeks 12 and 13.
- He played 53% of the offensive snaps last week, the highest mark of his career and only his third game with more than 50% of the offensive snaps. He averaged 1.6 yards per carry in that game but caught four passes for 29 yards.
- Tonight, he played over 53% of the offensive snaps. He led the team in rushing yards and yards per carry, and led the team in receptions.
- The game script was in favor of Warren getting a lot of snaps, but the Steelers have been in that game script before, and have never played this frequently.
- the Pittsburgh Steelers‘Remaining matches against Cincinnati Bengals And Seattle Seahawks. Both games should be competitive as we also see a lot of Warren, and both teams have allowed a fair amount of production to their full-backs. This could push Warren into becoming a fantasy player in some leagues.
Saquon Barkley Loses the role of passing: Barkley played only 50% of the offensive snaps despite being healthy.
Take control of fantasy football and betting with the data and AI-powered tools everyone 32 trusts
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”