Does winning the lottery affect your happiness?
Some of us have our thermostat set to happy mode. Some are depressed. How does a lottery win swing up or down?
the Huge millions The jackpot took another leap forward after no one matched all six numbers drawn on Tuesday night.
Get your tickets And let’s see if you are the newest millionaire in the game.
Here are the numbers For Friday, September 29, the lottery jackpot is $267 million with a cash option of $123.3 million.
Mega Millions, Powerball: What to do if you win the Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot
Mega Millions Numbers 9/29/23
The winning numbers for Friday night’s drawing were 18, 40, 47, 55, 64, and the Megaplier was 11. The Megaplier was 4X.
Did anyone win Mega Millions last night, Friday, September 29, 2023?
Results are waiting for you.
How many Mega Millions lottery numbers do you need to win the prize?
You only need to match one number in Mega Millions To win the prize. However, that number should be the Mega Ball, worth $2.
What will I win if I get two Mega Millions lottery numbers?
Matching two numbers will not win anything in Mega Millions unless one of the numbers is a Mega Ball. A ticket matching one of the five numbers and the Mega Ball is worth $4.
Mega Millions numbers you need to know: Commonly drawn numbers can help you win on September 29
When is the next Mega Millions drawing?
Drawings are held twice a week at approximately 10 PM Central Time every Tuesday and Friday. You can Watch drawings via YouTube.
How to play Mega Millions
Mega Millions, Arsenal numbers Do you want to win the lottery? Here are the luckiest numbers and places to play
Draw a power ball
Mega Millions jackpot winners 2023
Here is the list of 2023 Mega Millions jackpot winners, according to megamillions.com:
Mega Millions Numbers: Mega Millions winning numbers for Tuesday, September 26, 2023. Lottery jackpot of $267 million
Top 10 Mega Millions Lottery Prizes
Here are the 10 best jackpots of all time, according to Mega Millions megamillions.com:
- $1.58 billion – August 8, 2023; Florida.
- $1.537 billion – October 23, 2018; South Carolina.
- $1.35 billion – January 13, 2023; who.
- $1.337 billion – July 29, 2022; illinois.
- $1.05 billion – January 22, 2021; Michigan.
- $656 million – March 30, 2012; Kansas, Illinois, Maryland.
- $648 million – December 17, 2013; California, Georgia.
- $543 million – July 24, 2018; California.
- $536 million – July 8, 2016; Indiana.
- $533 million – March 30, 2018; New Jersey.
Top 10 US Lottery Prizes
Here are the nation’s top 10 all-time Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots, according to powerball.com:
- 2.04 billion dollars, Arsenal – November 7, 2022; California.
- 1.586 billion dollars, Arsenal — January 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- 1.58 billion dollars, Huge millions – August 8, 2023; Florida.
- 1.537 billion dollars, Huge millions — October 23, 2018; South Carolina.
- 1.35 billion dollars, Huge millions – January 13, 2023; who.
- 1.337 billion dollars, Huge millions – July 29, 2022; illinois.
- 1.08 billion dollars, Arsenal – July 19, 2023; California.
- 1.05 billion dollars, Huge millions – January 22, 2021; Michigan.
- $960.0 million, Arsenal – September 27, 2023; To be determined later.
- $768.4 million Arsenal – March 27, 2019; wisconsin.
Chris Sims is a digital producer at Midwest DOT. Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisFSims.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”