publisher Dear villagers And Toja: Among the shadows Developer Sunnyside Games announce side scrolling Action adventure game Leila to Playstation 5And Xbox seriesAnd Playstation 4And Xbox OneAnd SwitchAnd PC (steam). It will be launched in the second quarter of 2023.
Below is an overview of the game, via file Steam page:
After a difficult journey across a turbulent sea, Ardeshir, soldier of the eternal flame, returns to his home island of Nahran. A strange mist covers the entire island and the only way for Ardeshir to advance is to use fire as a repellent and make his way to the island. But the Mist can also discover great locations and give powerful abilities to people who are willing to explore its secrets.
- Fight for your homeland, Nahran Island – very old Soldier You will have to find out what is happening to your brothers to free your island from the dark fog. Fight the challenging and varied enemies that block your way to your goal: to free the island from darkness.
- Deadly fog – A mysterious fog covers the island and haunts you as far as the eye can see. Make your way to it to discover its source and put an end to it. But be warned: one can’t breathe in the fog, so you’ll have to use your wits as you figure out new ways to keep it at bay.
- Awaken the guardian of the eternal flame that sleeps within you Since fog is your enemy, fire will be your ally on your journey. Flames can ward off fog, ignite scenery, power machinery, and use it to burn black magic beings impervious to conventional weapons.
- Explore the island and its secret places – The fog covers a vast area and hides powerful abilities for those who wish to explore its secrets. Earn Ashes by killing enemies, exploring your environment, and offering Phoenix Statues to give you new abilities and stats you need to survive.
- Quick play mode Sprint options are available. You can select them to improve speed uptime.
“With Leila “We wanted to combine the immediacy and timelessness of classic platforming adventures with a more modern dynamic,” Sunnyside Games co-founder Gabriel Sondiger said in a press release. “Flame and Fog gives players a neat balance between oscillating between feeling vulnerable and oppressed, with fleeting moments of triumph as they engulf their weapons in the fire. We think it adds a unique flow to the classic genre and we look forward to everyone being able to play Nocturnal when it launches later this year.” “.
Dear Villagers Head of Publishing Guillaume Jamet added, “We love the classic side-scrolling tools with a new twist and Leila That hit the nail on the head with us. It’s often fast and frantic, while also delivering a healthy dose of tense pressure as you put out the flames and dark forces attack you in the shadows. It’s great!”
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots in the Gallery.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”