Royal fans received some confusing mixed messages from the Sussex camp on Thursday when the palace announced that Queen Elizabeth II’s doctors were placing her under medical supervision over concerns about her health. The The long-reigning monarch died later that day at the age of 96.
A palace source said: “Tensions were very high and there was no way for Meghan to go to Balmoral.” Sixth page earlier this week. “The fact that the Sussex camp said Harry and Meghan were going – and then quickly retracted that statement – will tell you everything you need to know about the behind-the-scenes drama.”
Now, a royal source sheds some light on Drama behind the scenes detailsin which King Charles now appears to have played a large part.
A source said: “Charles told Harry it was not right or proper for Meghan to be at Balmoral at such a very sad time.” the sunAdding that Charles “has made it very, very clear that Meghan would not be welcome”.
Given for a long time Tensions between Meghan, Harry and the rest of the royal familyMeghan’s absence sparked rumors of a rift, but the source said the ban was more about restricting the Queen’s recent visits to the immediate family.
It has been referred to as Kate [Middleton] It wasn’t there and the numbers should really be limited to the closest family.”
After the Queen’s death, Meghan was included in the royal mourning activities. Prince William of Sussex invited privately To join him and his wife, Kate Middleton, in greeting mourners and well-wishers outside Windsor Castle. source said People This Will, who was Recently appointed Prince of WalesHarry and Meghan wanted to join him for a walk “As an important display of loneliness at a very difficult time for the family.”
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”