March 16th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Time spent in forums: 9 m 57 sec
Reputation Power: 0
If you have problems like "Error Copying File or Folder" , one of the best tools for solving this would be Long Path Tool . com .
Long Path Tool can simplify and probably end your problems in unlocking, managing and renaming files that appear to have a long filename.
If you encounter errors as :
• Path too long
• Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
• Cannot delete file: Access is denied
• There has been a sharing violation.
• Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.
• The source or destination file may be in use.
• The file is in use by another program or user.
• Error Deleting File or Folder
• Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
• Error Copying File or Folder.
• Cannot remove folder.
• The filename or extension is too long.
• Path too deep.
• Destination Path Too Long.
• Could not find this item.
• Filename is not valid.
• The file could not be accessed.
• The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
• File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and verify that the file location is correct.
Your best solution is Long Path Tool . Go to Long Path Tool . com and see the trial version to convince yourself.