August 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
New Rule Concerning Images in Posts
Images contained in posts must adhere to the following rules. Abuse of these rules will likely result in a warning.
- Images should be of an appropriate nature for all of our viewers. Discretion needs to be used when posting in threads like the Babe Thread.
- Please do not post images as attachments. This uses up server space that is better reserved for other purposes. Several online storage sites like ImageShack are available for this purpose.
- Post a clickable thumbnail of your image whenever possible. This can be achieved easily when using ImageShack. They provided a cut and paste option for that.
- Images should be no larger than 200KB in size.
- Do not post large images. The longest side on your image should be no longer than 800 pixels. Several freeware image resizers are available for making images smaller, if necessary.
- If you are unsure if the size of an image is within the limits, please do not post it. You can provide a URL link to the image instead.
- If you are unsure about the content of an image, contact a moderator and ask before posting.
Thank you for you continued cooperation,
DevH Moderating Staff
Image Sizing Utilities:
Windows XP Image Resizer PowerToy